Owing to our enormous experience,we have gained immense expertise in handling all types of legal matters related to Property Disputes. We have highly knowledgeable Associate Lawyers who assist our clients in preparing legal documentations. Our professionals also hold expertise in handling legal activities related to purchase,lease,sale,mortgage of real estate properties that covers commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential property.
Generally, agreements and transactions related to immovable properties in India are regulated by following laws:
- Transfer of property Act 1882
- Indian Contract Act 1872
- India Registration Act, 1908
- India Stamp Act, 1899
We make aware our customer’s about applicable laws such as stamp duties and requirements of registration.Moreover, we also inform clients about the licensing and regulatory approvals required from government and statutory agencies.
India has various states and every state has different structure of stamps duty, which is imposed on sale/purchase transactions of properties.In few states,agreement related to sale/purchase of immovable properties is also compulsory.
Some of the agreements related to immovable properties are enlisted below:
- Legal documentation and advice on sale/purchase/lease of property
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Land use regulations
- Mortgage and finance agreements
- Building, development and construction contracts
- House tax disputes
- Projects and retail property transactions
- Real estate investment and development projects
- Advisory services in respect of clarity of the title of unmovable property